JK 1310 CV Front DRIVESHAFT 2007-2011 JK & JKU. Rubicon & Non Rubicon
DescriptionHere we have a Brand New JK 1310 CV Style Front Drive Shaft. 1310 CV Front Driveshaft for a 2007-11... read more
Here we have a Brand New JK 1310 CV Style Front Drive Shaft.
1310 CV Front Driveshaft for a 2007-11 Jeep JK & JKU Wrangler, 2 Door and 4 Door.
- Rubicon and Non Rubicon
- 3-6″ Lift. (Long Arm or Belly Up may require a measurement. )
- Greaseable Spicer U-Joints (or ask about Spicer Solid upgrade for only $22.50)
- Neapco 1310 T-case Yoke – Recommended to Use RTV on T-case Splines
- Grade 8 CV Mounting hardware
- For Dana 30/44 Spicer Flange, (Reuses factory Flange & Factory Bolts)
- High Speed Balanced
- Ready to be installed in your JK
- Made of 2″ .120 wall DOM tubing
- Long Travel Slip and Stub Used.
Made from quality parts like Spicer & Neapco.
- 45 lbs
- 45 × 5 × 5 in
- Surface Finish
- Placement on Vehicle
- Fitment Type
- Product Type
- Interchangeable Part Number
- Installation Instructions
2007-18 Jeep JK Front Drive Shaft Installation
Removal of OEM Drive Shaft
1) Use a 15mm wrench or an impact with 15mm socket to remove the 4 bolts at the pinion flange yoke. To remove the flange knock it loose with a rubber mallet.
2) Remove the (8) 8mm bolts at the transfer case using a 8mm wrench or an impact with a long extension(s). Separate the shaft from the flange and remove the stock driveshaft.
Removing Stock T-case Yoke and Installing New 1310 CV Yoke
1) Using a 32mm socket, remove the T-case pinion nut. (Save Nut) Tap the yoke off of the T-case with a rubber mallet.
*Keep the O-Ring to use in the new CV yoke*
2) ***Important*** Insert OEM O-Ring into new T-case CV yoke and place yoke onto the t-case output shaft.
3) Apply Red Lock-tight on factory nut and thread onto output shaft using the 32mm socket. Torque nut to 160 ft. lbs. To avoid vibration.
Installing Your New Oliver’s Custom Drive Shaft
1) Apply Red Lock-tight to the 4 provided socket head bolts that came with the new driveshaft and insert the CV side of the shaft onto the yoke at the T-case. Start all 4 bolts by hand first, then tighten all the bolts using the 1/4” Allen wrench.
2) Apply Red Lock-tight to the 4 factory pinion flange yoke bolts and install using impact and metric 15mm socket. Torque bolts to 80 ft. lbs.
You may also like…
JK & JKU 1310 4 Door REAR CV DRIVE SHAFT 2007-2011 Rubicon & Non Rubi.
1310 Series Spicer CV Center Kit NON-Greasable 211544X Jeep CJ YJ TJ XJ ZJ JK
1310 CV Style Slip Yoke NP231J & NP242J JEEP LJ XJ ZJ CHEROKEE
Spicer 5-1310X U-Joint 1310 Life Series Jeep