Jeep JK 1310 CV Front DRIVESHAFT JK & JKU 2012-18. Rubicon Or Non Rubicon.
DescriptionHere we have a Brand New JK Front 1310 CV Driveshaft Fits 2012-18 Jeep JK & JKU Wrangler, 2 Door... read more
Here we have a Brand New JK Front 1310 CV Driveshaft
Fits 2012-18 Jeep JK & JKU Wrangler, 2 Door and 4 Door Front.
3-6″ Lift. (Long Arm or Belly Up may require a measurement.)
- Greaseable Spicer 1310 U-Joints (or Ask about our Solid Spicer Upgrade for just $22.50)
- Neapco 1310 T-case Yoke – Recommended to Use RTV on T-case Splines
- Grade 8 CV Mounting hardware,
- Dana Spicer 30/44 Diff Flange, (Reuses factory Pinion Flange & hardware).
- Fits Rubicon and Non Rubicon.
- Works with Dana 30 & 44 Front Diffs.
- High Speed Balanced
- Ready to be installed in the front of your JK.
- Made of 2″ .120 wall DOM tubing
- Long Travel Full Spline Slip and Stub Used.
Made with quality parts like Spicer & Neapco.
- 40 lbs
- 45 × 5 × 5 in
- Surface Finish
- Placement on Vehicle
- Fitment Type
- Product Type
- Interchangeable Part Number
- Installation Instructions
2007-18 Jeep JK Front Drive Shaft Installation
Removal of OEM Drive Shaft
1) Use a 15mm wrench or an impact with 15mm socket to remove the 4 bolts at the pinion flange yoke. To remove the flange knock it loose with a rubber mallet.
2) Remove the (8) 8mm bolts at the transfer case using a 8mm wrench or an impact with a long extension(s). Separate the shaft from the flange and remove the stock driveshaft.
Removing Stock T-case Yoke and Installing New 1310 CV Yoke
1) Using a 32mm socket, remove the T-case pinion nut. (Save Nut) Tap the yoke off of the T-case with a rubber mallet.
*Keep the O-Ring to use in the new CV yoke*
2) ***Important*** Insert OEM O-Ring into new T-case CV yoke and place yoke onto the t-case output shaft.
3) Apply Red Lock-tight on factory nut and thread onto output shaft using the 32mm socket. Torque nut to 160 ft. lbs. To avoid vibration.
Installing Your New Oliver’s Custom Drive Shaft
1) Apply Red Lock-tight to the 4 provided socket head bolts that came with the new driveshaft and insert the CV side of the shaft onto the yoke at the T-case. Start all 4 bolts by hand first, then tighten all the bolts using the 1/4” Allen wrench.
2) Apply Red Lock-tight to the 4 factory pinion flange yoke bolts and install using impact and metric 15mm socket. Torque bolts to 80 ft. lbs.
You may also like…
Jeep JK 2 Door Rear 1310 CV DRIVE SHAFT 2012-18 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon and Non Rubi.
Jeep JK JKU Unlimited 4 Door REAR 1310 CV DRIVE SHAFT 2012-18 Rubi & Non.
2 Dana Spicer 1310 U Joint Greasable 5-153x Jeep Chevrolet Ford
YJ JEEP Wrangler Spicer NEW 1310 CV Rear Drive Shaft for Man.Trans. 231J for SYE
1310 YJ CV Rear Drive Shaft for YJ with Auto Trans. for SYE