JK JEEP WRANGLER REAR 2 Door 1310 CV DRIVE SHAFT 2007-11 Rubicon and Non Rubicon
DescriptionHere we have a Brand New 1310 Spicer Rear, 1310 CV Driveshaft Fits 2007-11 Jeep JK Wrangler (2 Door) ... read more
Here we have a Brand New 1310 Spicer Rear, 1310 CV Driveshaft
Fits 2007-11 Jeep JK Wrangler (2 Door)
- Rubicon and Non Rubicon
- 2-6″ Lift. (Non Long Arm or Belly Up)
- Greaseable Spicer 1310 U-Joints
- Neapco 1310 T-case Yoke – Recommended to Use RTV on T-case Splines
- Grade 8 Mounting hardware.
- New Neapco Dana 44 U-Bolt style Pinion Yoke.
- 1310 Spicer U-Bolts.
- High Speed Balanced.
- Ready to be installed in your JK 2 Door.
- Made of 2″ .120 wall DOM tubing.
- Long Travel Full Spline Slip and Stub Used.
- Made with Quality parts like Spicer and Neapco.
***TECH NOTE: If you do not already have adjustable upper control arms, we highly recommend them for the 2 Door JK’s as the pinion is often too low and needs to be pointed directly at the T-Case output shaft/yoke.
You may also like…
YJ JEEP Wrangler Spicer NEW 1310 CV Rear Drive Shaft for Man.Trans. 231J for SYE
1310 YJ CV Rear Drive Shaft for YJ with Auto Trans. for SYE
1310 CV DRIVESHAFT NON SYE 242HD WJ JEEP GRAND CHEROKEE