JEEP™ JK WRANGLER REAR 2 Door 1310 CV DRIVE SHAFT 2007-11 Rubicon and Non Rubicon
Description1310 CV Driveshaft for a Jeep JK Wrangler 2007-11 (2 Door) Fits Rubicon & Non Rubicon models 3-6″ Lift. (Long... read more
- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
- Add a review
1310 CV Driveshaft for a Jeep JK Wrangler 2007-11 (2 Door)
- Fits Rubicon & Non Rubicon models
- 3-6″ Lift. (Long Arm or Belly Up may require a measurement) 0-2.5″ see measurement diagram below
Built using Quality Parts like Spicer & Neapco.
- Greaseable Spicer u-Joints (or ask about Spicer Solid upgrade for only $26.50)
- 1310 T-case Yoke – Reuses factory o-ring
- Dana 44 U-Bolt Style Pinion Yoke.
- 1310 Spicer U-Bolts.
- High Speed Balanced.
- Ready to be installed in your JK – See instructions in JK page
- Made of 2″ .120 wall DOM tubing.
- Long Travel Slip and Stub Used
***TECH NOTE: If you do not already have adjustable upper control arms, we highly recommend them for the 2 Door JK’s as the pinion is often too low and needs to be pointed directly at the T-Case output shaft/yoke.
- 40 lbs
- 45 × 5 × 5 in
- Surface Finish
- Placement on Vehicle
- Fitment Type
- Product Type
- Interchangeable Part Number
- There are no reviews yet.
You may also like…
Jeep™ Wrangler JK Rear Upper Adjustable Control Arms 2007-2018
JK Drive Shafts $199.99 + Add to cart
Spicer 1310 H Yoke CV CENTER YOKE JEEP™ Wrangler, XJ CHEROKEE, TJ YJ ZJ WJ JK CJ
CV Rebuild Kits $39.99 + Add to cart
Spicer 5-1330X U-Joint 1330 Life Series Jeep, Toyota, Ford
U-Joints $23.99 + Add to cart
JEEP™ GRAND CHEROKEE & COMMANDER 2005-10 4X4 REAR DRIVE SHAFT CONVERSION NEW