JK JEEP WRANGLER REAR 2 Door 1310 CV DRIVE SHAFT 2007-11 Rubicon and Non Rubicon
Here we have a Brand New 1310 Spicer Rear, 1310 CV Driveshaft
Fits 2007-11 Jeep JK Wrangler (2 Door)
- Rubicon and Non Rubicon
- 3-6″ Lift. (Long Arm or Belly Up, may require a measurement)
- Greaseable Spicer 1310 U-Joints (or ask about Spicer Solid upgrade for only $22.50)
- Neapco 1310 T-case Yoke – Recommended to Use RTV on T-case Splines
- Grade 8 Mounting hardware.
- Neapco Dana 44 U-Bolt style Pinion Yoke.
- 1310 Spicer U-Bolts.
- High Speed Balanced.
- Ready to be installed in your JK 2 Door.
- Made of 2″ .120 wall DOM tubing.
- Long Travel Full Spline Slip and Stub Used.
- Made with Quality parts like Spicer and Neapco.
***TECH NOTE: If you do not already have adjustable upper control arms, we highly recommend them for the 2 Door JK’s as the pinion is often too low and needs to be pointed directly at the T-Case output shaft/yoke.
- 38 lbs
- 35 × 5 × 5 in
Olivers Driveline & Gear,
- Placement on Vehicle
- Fitment Type
- Product Type
- Interchangeable Part Number
You may also like…
Jeep Wrangler JK Rear Upper Adjustable Control Arms 2007-2018
2 Dana Spicer 1310 U Joint Greasable 5-153x Jeep Chevrolet Ford
Spicer 1310 H Yoke CV CENTER YOKE JEEP Wrangler, XJ CHEROKEE, TJ YJ ZJ WJ JK CJ
1310 CV DRIVESHAFT NON SYE 242HD WJ JEEP GRAND CHEROKEE