JK JEEP WRANGLER REAR 2 Door 1310 CV DRIVE SHAFT 2007-11 Rubicon and Non Rubicon
Here we have a Brand New 1310 Spicer Rear, 1310 CV Driveshaft
Fits 2007-11 Jeep JK Wrangler (2 Door)
- Rubicon and Non Rubicon
- 2-6″ Lift. (Non Long Arm or Belly Up)
- Greaseable Spicer 1310 U-Joints
- Neapco 1310 T-case Yoke – Recommended to Use RTV on T-case Splines
- Grade 8 Mounting hardware.
- Neapco Dana 44 U-Bolt style Pinion Yoke.
- 1310 Spicer U-Bolts.
- High Speed Balanced.
- Ready to be installed in your JK 2 Door.
- Made of 2″ .120 wall DOM tubing.
- Long Travel Full Spline Slip and Stub Used.
- Made with Quality parts like Spicer and Neapco.
***TECH NOTE: If you do not already have adjustable upper control arms, we highly recommend them for the 2 Door JK’s as the pinion is often too low and needs to be pointed directly at the T-Case output shaft/yoke.
- 33 lbs
- 35 × 5 × 5 in
Olivers Driveline & Gear,
- Placement on Vehicle
- Fitment Type
- Product Type
- Interchangeable Part Number
You may also like…
Spicer 5-1330X U-Joint 1330 Life Series Jeep, Toyota, Ford
JK 1350 FRONT PINION YOKE DANA 44 JK Wrangler RUBICON OR NON RUBICON
JK 1310 2 Door Rear CV DRIVE SHAFT 2012-17 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon and Non Rubi.
JK & JKU 1310 4 Door REAR CV DRIVE SHAFT 2007-2011 Rubicon & Non Rubi.