JK JEEP WRANGLER REAR 2 Door 1310 CV DRIVE SHAFT 2007-11 Rubicon and Non Rubicon
Here we have a Brand New 1310 Spicer Rear, 1310 CV Driveshaft
Fits 2007-11 Jeep JK Wrangler (2 Door)
- Rubicon and Non Rubicon
- 2-6″ Lift. (Non Long Arm or Belly Up)
- Greaseable Spicer 1310 U-Joints
- Neapco 1310 T-case Yoke – Recommended to Use RTV on T-case Splines
- Grade 8 Mounting hardware.
- Neapco Dana 44 U-Bolt style Pinion Yoke.
- 1310 Spicer U-Bolts.
- High Speed Balanced.
- Ready to be installed in your JK 2 Door.
- Made of 2″ .120 wall DOM tubing.
- Long Travel Full Spline Slip and Stub Used.
- Made with Quality parts like Spicer and Neapco.
***TECH NOTE: If you do not already have adjustable upper control arms, we highly recommend them for the 2 Door JK’s as the pinion is often too low and needs to be pointed directly at the T-Case output shaft/yoke.
- 33 lbs
- 35 × 5 × 5 in
Olivers Driveline & Gear,
- Placement on Vehicle
- Fitment Type
- Product Type
- Interchangeable Part Number
You may also like…
JEEP GRAND CHEROKEE & COMMANDER 2005-10 4X4 REAR DRIVE SHAFT CONVERSION NEW
WJ JEEP 1310 CV and 1310 Pinion Yoke Kit for Grand Cherokee WJ
JK 1350 FRONT PINION YOKE DANA 44 JK Wrangler RUBICON OR NON RUBICON
JK 1310 2 Door Rear CV DRIVE SHAFT 2012-17 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon and Non Rubi.