JK 1310 2 Door Rear CV DRIVE SHAFT 2012-18 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon and Non Rubi.
DescriptionHere we have a Brand New 1310 Spicer 2 Door Rear Drive Shaft! 1310 CV Driveshaft for a Jeep JK... read more
Here we have a Brand New 1310 Spicer 2 Door Rear Drive Shaft!
1310 CV Driveshaft for a Jeep JK Wrangler 2012-18 (2 Door)
- Rubicon & Non Rubicon
- 3-6″ Lift. (Long Arm or Belly Up may require a measurement)
- Greaseable Spicer u-Joints (or ask about Spicer Solid upgrade for only $22.50)
- Neapco 1310 T-case Yoke – Recommended to Use RTV on T-case Splines
- Grade 8 Mounting hardware included.
- New Neapco Dana 44 U-Bolt Style Pinion Yoke.
- 1310 Spicer U-Bolts.
- High Speed Balanced.
- Ready to be installed in your JK.
- Made of 2″ .120 wall DOM tubing.
- Long Travel Full Spline Slip and Stub Used.
- Built using Quality Parts like Spicer & Neapco.
***TECH NOTE: If you do not already have adjustable upper control arms, we highly recommend them for the 2 Door JK’s as the pinion is often too low and needs to be pointed directly at the T-Case output shaft/yoke.
- 38 lbs
- 35 × 5 × 5 in
- Surface Finish
- Placement on Vehicle
- Fitment Type
- Product Type
- Interchangeable Part Number
- Installation Instructions
2007-18 Jeep JK Rear Drive Shaft Installation
Removal of OEM Rear Drive Shaft – 2 Dr. & 4 Dr.
1. Using a 8mm socket remove the 8 bolts of the flange at the transfer case and rear differential.
2. Use a rubber mallet to separate the driveshaft from the flanges and remove the stock drive shaft.
Removing rear pinion yoke and installing new 1310 pinion yoke
1. Using a 32mm socket remove the pinion nut on the rear diff. Tap the OEM yoke flange with a rubber mallet to knock it loose.
2. Install new (provided) 1310 Pinion Yoke onto pinion shaft. Apply a layer of RTV on washer and slide into the yoke over splines on the pinion shaft.
3. Apply Red Lock-tight on the pinion nut and carefully thread it on. Tighten nut. *Be Careful Not To Over Tighten, doing so can result in damage to the rear differential.*
Removing T-Case Yoke and Installing New 1310 CV Yoke
1. Using a 32mm socket remove the OEM flange yoke. Tap lightly on backside of yoke with rubber mallet to remove. *Keep the O-Ring to use in the new CV yoke*
2. ***Important*** Insert OEM O-Ring into the new 1310 T-case CV yoke and place yoke onto T-case output shaft.
3. Apply Red Lock-Tight on factory t-case nut and thread onto output shaft using the 32mm socket. Torque nut to 160 ft. lbs.
Installing your new Oliver’s Custom Drive Shaft
1. Apply Red Lock-tight to the (4) provided socket head bolts that came with the new driveshaft and insert the CV side of the shaft onto the yoke at the T-case. Start all 4 bolts by hand first, then tighten
all the bolts using the 1/4” Allen wrench.
2.Place single u-joint side of the drive shaft into pinion yoke and tighten u-bolts using a ½” open end wrench. *Careful not to over tighten or tighten unevenly to 15 ft. lbs.*
You may also like…
Jeep Wrangler JK Rear Upper Adjustable Control Arms 2007-2018
JK 1310 CV TRANSFER CASE YOKE FRONT OR REAR OUTPUT JK JEEP Wrangler RUBICON OR NON RUBICON
Spicer 5-1310X U-Joint 1310 Life Series Jeep
JK 1350 REAR PINION YOKE DANA 44 JK Wrangler RUBICON OR NON RUBICON